Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I MET JESUS...AND MY LIFE CHANGED!

I met JESUS and my life changed indeed. This past week has been a week never to forget my whole life. I was drawn by the theme of the RCCG annual convention tagged 'jesus'. On my way there, I was going as a weak, lukewarm, backsliding bride of the lamb of God. So I asked the lamb, my love to give me a thirst that only he can quench...I was weak, wounded, weary of this Christian journey, about to give up cos the adversary had tempted me sore and each time he did, I yielded to 'intense craving'. But I went there with desires...I want to behold my lord jesus, I want to be transformed to Him, and I want a complete change in my life completely. on the first night, after the word of life came through God"s servant, pastor E.A ADEBOYE, I was...I was beckoned by my lord to come afresh and lay down my life on his alter. According to 2 Corinthians 5:17[kjv] " THEREFORE if any man be in Christ, HE is a NEW CREATURE: OLD THINGS are passed away, and lo ALL THINGS are become NEW" I have just highlighted the words that touched my heart. I understood that I couldn't claim to be born again and have not been made BRAND NEW. After struggling with the conviction within me and the call of the savior, I finally yielded to his call, singing in my heart "just as I am without one plea, but that thine blood was shed for me. and that thou bidst me come to thee, o lamb of God I come, I come" and with tears I went forward saying to my lord "dear LORD, your wayward bride returns home" and I went home with the greatest joy I have ever known knowing I was BRAND NEW. by the major day of the program , my whole desire was to see JESUS and Him alone and be transformed to Him not just 'like him'. once again, I came in full contact with the word of life. and by the instruction of the LORD, pastor ADEBOYE was asked to wave a wooden cross as an IMAGE of the CROSS OF CHRIST which has bought everything I ever need. So by faith, I looked at the cross, and in a flash, something happened in me that was not ordinary. it was like I had been changed...oh I just kept praying in the spirit and more and more, it dawned on me that the LORD had just fulfilled what he promised in john 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you" 2 Corinthians 3:18 "but we all, with unveiled face beholding, as in a glass the glory of the LORD, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the spirit of the LORD"
I tell you friends, I've felt different ever since and even though sometimes I may not feel so, I know I am, "for we do not walk by sight (feelings) but by FAITH". By Saturday which was the last day of the program, the anointing service, I practically saw the HOLY GHOST FIRE descending upon many thirsty hearts...there was much praying in the spirit, and the anointing of the spirit moved round the whole auditorium, praise GOD!  I tell you boldly friends, I met with JESUS, THE LAMB OF GOD, THE GREAT I AM, THE WORD OF GOD, THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE SAVIOR, THE KINSMAN REDEEMER, THE BRIGH AND MORNING STAR, THE SOON-COMING KING, THE SON OF GOD, THE LOVER OF MY SOUL, THE LOVER, THE GREAT SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP, THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE WITNESS, THE HEALER, THE GREAT TEACHER, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, MY PORTION AND MY INHERITANCE....And my life changed!
Worship Him, please my friends that know him, bless his HOLY name. And ye that know him not, thou art altogether LOST. You can still find great joy and peace by just believing in in every sense and turning away from all your sins and HE WHO LIVES FOREVER AND IS ABLE TO SAVE TO THE UTTERMOST THEY WHO COME TOGOD BY HIM[Hebrews 7:25] shall save thee. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment